Amazon is currently hiring Prime Associate roles in the Greater Boston area. These are part-time positions for the warehouses in the following cities: Boston, Cambridge, Dedham, Everett, Milford and Lynnfield.
- Part-Time role, up to 20 hours/week (Saturday and Sunday shifts)
- Select your shift and set your own schedule (subject to business needs)
- Flexibility is key (ability to work nights, weekends & holidays)
- Temperatures can vary during the shift and can go below 32 degrees. Layer up!
- Prime Now Associates will fill customer orders and prepare them for delivery; this role will include handling items from various departments (food, household items, apparel, etc.)
- Must be 18 years + with HS diploma (or equivalent)
- Comfortable communicating directly with customers (verbal and in writing)
- Able to lift up to 49 lbs and stand/walk for up to 4 hours
Learn more about available positions: https://www.amazon.com/bostonjobs+ More... - Less...
75 Federal St
Boston, MA 02110
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE