Join us for a conversation with doctors in the Jewish community on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn about the impact of and science and policy behind our current health crisis and what it can mean for us going forward.
- Katherine Gergen-Barnett, MD, the vice chair of Primary Care Innovation and Transformation and the program director in the Department of Family Medicine at Boston Medical Center (BMC)
- Rebecca Weintraub, MD, a hospitalist and associate physician at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and assistant professor at Harvard Medical School in the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine
- Asaf Bitton, MD, a practicing primary care physician, public health researcher and health systems innovation leader and executive director of Ariadne Labs at Brigham & Women’s Hospital and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Rav Claudia Kreiman, senior rabbi at Temple Beth Zion
- Jed Handelsman Shugerman, law professor at Fordham University, author of “The People’s Courts: Pursuing Judicial Independence in America” (2012) and frequent guest on MSNBC and CNN
Co-sponsored by JCC Greater Boston and Brookline Interactive Group.+ More... - Less...
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.