JALSA is excited to present this special Zoom program to celebrate a number of milestones:
- The generosity of our #GivingTuesday campaign donors
- The Solidarity Consortium (a new JALSA initiative partnering with the Black Economic Council of Massachusetts (BECMA) advocating for synagogues across the state, and their members, to direct their purchasing dollars to Black-owned businesses)
Celebrity guest Chef Douglass Williams, named a “Best New Chef in America” in 2020 by Food & Wine and a 2020 James Beard Award semifinalist, has used the marquis success of MIDA—his South End neighborhood restaurant inspired by the simplicity of classic Italian culinary traditions—as a platform for philanthropic work honoring the foundation of his Jewish values and leadership in coordination with BECMA, responding to the pandemic and serving vulnerable communities.
FEATURING MUSIC FROM:
- Neshama Carlebach is an award-winning singer, songwriter and educator who has performed and taught around the world. A six-time entrant in the Grammy Awards and winner and four-time Independent Music Awards Nominee for her most current release, Believe, Neshama has sold over one million records, making her one of today’s best-selling Jewish artists in the world.
- Singer/songwriter and educator Jacob “Spike” Kraus has been song leading for over a decade at synagogues, day schools, and summer camps. His music is eclectic, drawing on themes from Pop, Rock, Folk, and R&B genres with a “feel-it-in-your-bones, can’t-stop-humming-it-later” vibe.
* Registration closes on December 14th at 12:00 am
$180.00 Latke level
$500.00 Menorah level
$1,000.00 Gelt level
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE