Pew Research Center, The Jewish Federations of North America and The Neubauer Family Foundation invite you to join a virtual presentation and conversation about findings from the Center’s new 2020 survey of Jewish Americans (to be released May 11, 2021).
We will unpack the Jewish American experience by examining religious beliefs and practices, cultural engagement, diversity, views of Jewish identity and experiences with antisemitism among Jewish Americans.
- Rabbi B. Elka Abrahamson, president, The Wexner Foundation
- Dr. Becka Alper, senior researcher, Pew Research Center
- Rabbi Marc Baker, president & CEO, Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Greater Boston
- Dr. Mijal Bitton, scholar-in-residence, Shalom Hartman Institute of North America
- Alan Cooperman, director of religion research, Pew Research Center
- Eric D. Fingerhut, president & CEO, The Jewish Federations of North America
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE