The JFS Patient Navigator program is a free service that helps frail older adults living in Framingham get to and navigate their medical appointments.
Volunteers assist and empower frail older adults by:
• Helping them prepare in advance for medical appointments
• Escorting them to medical appointments
• Facilitating communication with medical staff
• Offering emotional support
When you volunteer as a Patient Navigator, you:
• Select assignments that fit your schedule
• Receive comprehensive, ongoing training
• Gain experience navigating the healthcare system
• Provide the support frail older adults need to manage their heath, improve their quality of life and maintain their independence
Click for more information or call 508-875-3100 x 110 to attend the training and join our team of JFS Patient Navigators!+ More... - Less...
475 Franklin St
Framingham, MA 01702