We extend a heartfelt welcome to the Boston and South Shore communities to join us in our shul; the sanctuary in the woods for our High Holiday services. Our temple is blessed with new and energetic Rabbi David Winship, long-time Cantorial Soloist Howard Worona, and our own TBD Choir to make the holiday special for all.
Membership includes tickets to all of our New Year services, but High Holiday tickets can also be purchased by friends who just want somewhere to go for these holy days. One ticket will cover all RH and YK Services.
Yom Kippur Services:
- Kol Nidre Service will be on Friday, September 29th, at 7:30pm.
- Yom Kippur Morning Service is on Saturday, September 30th, beginning at 10:30am. Bring your shofar for the T’Kiah G’dolah (Grand Shofar Blast). We are very proud of our shofar blower, Artie, who has done this mitzvah for over 40 years at TBD.
- Yom Kippur Study Discussion will follow the Morning Service on Saturday, September 30th, at 2:45pm.
- Mincha, Yizkor, and N’ilah Services for Yom Kippur afternoon continues after a short break, starting at 4pm till sundown.
- Please join the congregation as we break the fast together at the Yom Kippur Break-Fast, Saturday, September 30th. This will be immediately following the conclusion of the service, beginning with a brief Havdalah Service. This is a potluck, so bring your favorite dish to share and join us!
1060 Randolph St
Canton, MA 02021
$125.00 Relatives of TBD Members
$0.00 College & Grad. Students (with valid Student ID)