Join us for a Shabbat service in the sanctuary with a participatory reading of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Learn from a distinguished panel of activists who have seen it all:
- Joshua Rubenstein of Amnesty International
- Sherman Teichman of the Harvard Kennedy School Carr Center for Human Rights Policy
- Jane Rocamora of the Center for Justice and Accountability
- Moderated by Susannah Sirkin of Physicians for Human Rights
- 11 a.m. Family Service with Rabbi Barbara Penzner (first through fifth graders) and Tot Shabbat with Rabbi Shoshana Friedman (infants through kindergarten and parents)
- 11:30 a.m. Rabbi Penzner will speak on “Vayishlach: How Jacob and I Became Defenders of Human Rights”
- 12 p.m. Lunch and presentation
120 Corey St
West Roxbury, MA 02132
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.