Welcome the Year of the Dog! Please come to join us this year at the 30th Annual Lunar New Year Festival. Last year’s Quincy Lunar New Year and Food Festival drew thousands to North Quincy High, braving the weather to celebrate the Lunar New Year. The festival is free to the public. Come one, come all!
- Music, dance and cultural performances
- Storybook hour with children’s author Grace Lin
- “QARI’s Got Talent” karaoke competition with cash prizes (sign up here!)
- New Year arts & crafts
- Best restaurant competition, coordinated by JP Fuji Group
- Children’s corner
- Virtual reality from Balance Patch
- Gaming area with Super Smash Bros. tournament
- God of Fortune, presented by Sunshine Travel and Foxwoods Resort Casino
- “Year of the Dog” photo booth
Organized by Quincy Asian Resources. The presenting sponsor is South Cove Community Health Center. Cosponsors and community partners include City of Quincy, South Shore Health System, Tufts Medical Center, Museum of Fine Arts, State Street, Work Inc., South Shore YMCA, Zoo New England, Eastern Bank, Mass Cultural Council, South Shore Mental Health, Kam Man Food, Sunshine Travel, Foxwoods Resort Casino and JP Fuji Group.+ More... - Less...
316 Hancock St
Quincy, MA 02171