Join 14 Jewish communities in the MetroWest Boston area for a shared celebration of Shavuot in a community-wide Tikkun Layl Shavuot. The evening will include:
- 5 p.m.: Family fun with storyteller Mark Binder
- 5:45 p.m.: Festive holiday vegetarian meal (registration required)
- 7 p.m.: Study sessions and activities for adults, teens and families, including workshops in dance, yoga, text study, song and meditation
- 8 p.m.: “Struggling with Sinai” with guest teacher Anita Diamant, author of “The Red Tent”
- 8:30 p.m.: Study sessions continue with area rabbis, cantors and lay leaders
- 9:20 p.m.: Ma’ariv evening service
- 9:45 p.m.: Delicious cheesecake, chocolate and yummy desserts
- 10:15 p.m.: More wonderful study sessions and workshops to choose from
- 12 a.m.: Midnight in the courtyard: Hear the Ten Commandments read under the stars. Together we’ll open the heavens in awesome wonder and lift our voices in praise!
This program is generously funded by a Combined Jewish Philanthropies Metrowest Community Grant.
Registration for the evening with dinner closes May 11. RSVP for the evening without dinner here.+ More... - Less...
Until Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 12:30 am
* Registration closes on May 11th
145 Hartford St
Natick, MA 01760
$6.00 Child dinner