Join 14 Jewish communities in the MetroWest Boston area for a shared celebration of Shavuot in a community-wide Tikkun Layl Shavuot. The evening will include:
- 5 p.m.: Family fun with storyteller Mark Binder
- 5:45 p.m.: Festive holiday vegetarian meal (registration required)
- 7 p.m.: Study sessions and activities for adults, teens and families, including workshops in dance, yoga, text study, song and meditation
- 8 p.m.: “Struggling with Sinai” with guest teacher Anita Diamant, author of “The Red Tent”
- 8:30 p.m.: Study sessions continue with area rabbis, cantors and lay leaders
- 9:20 p.m.: Ma’ariv evening service
- 9:45 p.m.: Delicious cheesecake, chocolate and yummy desserts
- 10:15 p.m.: More wonderful study sessions and workshops to choose from
- 12 a.m.: Midnight in the courtyard: Hear the Ten Commandments read under the stars. Together we’ll open the heavens in awesome wonder and lift our voices in praise!
This program is generously funded by a Combined Jewish Philanthropies Metrowest Community Grant.
Registration for the evening with dinner closes May 11. RSVP for the evening without dinner here.+ More... - Less...
Until Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 12:30 am
* Registration closes on May 11th
145 Hartford St
Natick, MA 01760
$6.00 Child dinner
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE