Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Temple Isaiah. Classes will meet Sundays, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on the following dates: October 22; November 5, 19; December 3, 17; January 21.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Renee Rudnick
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
- “A great way to build community with other parents to learn more about how other families live their Judaism and teach kids.” – PTJL Participant
*Register by June 30 and save!+ More... - Less...
55 Lincoln St
Lexington, MA 02421
$135.00 per couple by June 30
$95.00 per person
$155.00 per couple