Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Congregation Dorshei Tzedek, meets at Jewish Community Day School in Watertown.
Classes will meet Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on the following dates: October 22, 29; November 5, 19; December 3, 10.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Orit Kent
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
“A great way to build community with other parents to learn more about how other families live their Judaism and teach kids.” – PTJL Participant+ More... - Less...