Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Temple Beth Elohim in Wellesley.
Classes will meet Sundays, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on the following dates: November 5, 19; December 3, 10, 17; January 21, 28
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Rabbi Philip Sherman
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
“A great way to build community with other parents to learn more about how other families live their Judaism and teach kids.” – PTJL Participant+ More... - Less...