Come and gain understanding of your vital role as a parent.
What can Judaism teach us about parenting? How can ancient traditions offer insight into how you address issues in your family today? Taught by Rabbi Julie Zupan, this ten-week program brings together caring parents and expert facilitators.
Starting March 19, 2014, we will meet Wednesday evenings at the Vilna Shul from 7:30-9:00 p.m.
* Explore core values (ikkarim) that can strengthen your family
* Learn with expert instructors who understand your concerns as a parent
* Enjoy rich conversations with other parents on topics that matter
* Join us at Boston’s only Jewish historic site – in the heart of beautiful Beacon Hill
* Take the course right where you work or live (we are a short walk from Mass General and Government Center)
* For parents with children up to age 12
Participants come from all backgrounds and include interfaith couples, LGBT parents, single parents and non-Jews.
For more information, including class details, tuition fees, and registration, please visit http://www.hebrewcollege.edu/parentingor email Parenting at email@example.com. You can also download our informational flyer on our website. Scholarships are avaliable and no family should feel that they cannot participate in the class due to financial constraints.
Event Location: Vilna Shul, Boston’s Center for Jewish Culture
18 Phillips Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02114
18 Phillips St
Boston, MA 02114