- Matza ball soup like Bubbe used to make
- Plenty of matza and lots of crumbs
- Brisket that melts in your mouth
- Roasted vegetables to make up for the dessert that you will eat later
- Cranberry orange chicken, moist and delicious
- Yummy desserts that you can have because you ate your veggies
- Wine, coffee, tea and grape juice
- Creative and tempting vegetarian alternatives by request
Join us for our annual Passover seder!
With Rabbi Donald Rossoff in the lead, this promises to be a lot of fun, as we dip together, sing together, and hope for Elijah’s arrival together. You are encouraged to bring your own seder plate or any other meaningful item, and we will provide all symbols.
Be sure to let the TBA Office know of the need for a vegetarian meal. You may reserve a full table of 10, or as many individual seats as you wish, but you must call the Temple Office (508) 872-8300 no later than April 5, or you will have to do all that cooking yourself!
Franklin Caterers will once again do the cooking and cleaning up. Isn’t that better? They got rave reviews two years in a row so we are confident that it will be delicious.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on April 5th
300 Pleasant St
Framingham, MA 01701
$20.00 kids age 6-b'nei mitzvah
$0.00 kiddies up to age 5