Grab a new family portrait, update your headshot and snag some new social media photos—all in the same place, and all for a great cause! Photo Shoot for a Cure is an annual charity event in Boston benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.
The 2018 Photo Shoot for a Cure features:
- Photo booths for portraits, headshots, fashion photography and more
- Makeovers by Sephora, James Joseph Salon, Polished Nail Boutique and Blo Blow Dry Bar
- Silent auction featuring items from the Red Sox, New England School of Photography, Sonos and more
- Photo gallery by Following//Boston
- Art showcase by Smile Through Art
- Live portrait illustrations by Brooke Catino
- Appetizers from Gather Food & Drink
- Cash bar
- And more
To date, Photo Shoot for a Cure has raised over $45,000 for The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research, and our goal is to top $100,000 this year.
If you’d like to join as a sponsor, please click here. If you’d like to join as a benefactor, please click here. If you can’t make the event, but would like to support our team, please consider making a donation here.
Photo Shoot for a Cure is produced by advertising and editorial photographer Diana Levine in support of her mom, who was diagnosed with Young-Onset Parkinson’s disease 13 years ago.
Diana Levine has photographed numerous public figures such as Alicia Keys, Ed Sheeran, Kim Kardashian, Usher, One Direction, John Legend, President Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Ludacris, Hanson and New Kids on the Block. Her clients include Rolling Stone, Billboard, Converse, MTV, Harvard, MIT, The Boston Globe Magazine and Boston Magazine.+ More... - Less...
75 Northern Ave
Boston, MA 02210