Come celebrate Purim at Temple Beth Sholom!
- 6:30 p.m.: Pasta dinner for religious school families.
- 6:50 p.m.: Family-friendly evening service with Jessica Lowenthal in the chapel.
- 7:15 p.m.: Join the rest of the congregation in the sanctuary for a quick costume parade. Stay for the beginning of the Megillah reading and let loose on those groggers at the mention of Haman’s name.
- 7:30 p.m.: Head to the social hall with Jessica Lowenthal for hamantashen and an ending program.
The whole Megillah:
- 7:00 p.m.: Evening minyan in the sanctuary
- 7:15 p.m.: Megillah reading in the sanctuary
- 8:15 p.m.: Oneg for Purim
To RSVP for the pasta dinner, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-877-2540 ext. 405 by Sunday, March 17. Include number of people eating (kids and adults).+ More... - Less...
50 Pamela Rd
Framingham, MA 01701
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.