This is the one time during the year when we’re commanded to get wild and crazy – so come join the fun! Join Rav Tiffany and the CDT Spielers for our yearly Purim bash, featuring:
• Costume parade (prizes for kids and adults in costume – come as you wannna be!)
• Purim davvening
• Megillah reading (give a shout when you hear You-Know-Who’s name!)
• Young children’s activities
• The Purim Spiel (since we’re already living in one…)
• Purim dance party, and hamentaschen galore!
Mishloach Manot— One Purim tradition is the exchange of sweets and other goodies with friends and neighbors. Bring a mishloach manot plate to the Purim party (plates can include hamentaschen, other sweets, fruit, what you’d like!) and take a different one home.
Matanot l’evyonim — It is also traditional to give gifts of food to those in need on Purim. All are encouraged to bring along cash or your checkbook for a tzedakah collection.For more information, please visit our website or email us.
1326 Washington St
Newton, MA 02465