Calling all children ages 0 to second grade and their grownups! Get ready to sing, dance, and play as we celebrate together with Temple Israel clergy and special guests. Join us for an early evening service, and then stay after the service for a young family dinner and schmooze. If you are not able to join us onsite, there will be the option to livestream the service.
Friday, Sept. 15, Young Family Erev Rosh Hashanah Service and Schmooze with Dinner:
- 5 p.m.: Interactive service with singing, dancing, and play (onsite and online)
- 5:45 p.m.: Young Family Schmooze with Dinner (onsite)
Monday, Sept. 26, Young Family Rosh Hashanah Service:
- 9:15 a.m.: Interactive service led by Temple Israel clergy and special guests, followed by a snack, story, and crafts. Followed by Tashlich at the Muddy River around 11 a.m.
- For these services, we are together in mixed presence, onsite and online.
- We support optional masking.
- Registration is required for onsite Young Family High Holy Day services.
- If you are not able to join us onsite, you may view the service on livestream on our website.
See full details about celebrating the High Holy Days with Temple Israel of Boston, from S’lichot through Simchat Torah.+ More... - Less...
Friday, September 15, 2023, 9:15 am - 11:00 am
477 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE