To foster connection and engagement during this difficult time, Congregation Mishkan Tefila will match the Boston-wide older generation with housebound college students (11th and 12th graders are also welcome) and young professionals for regular phone calls.
- Share stories, wisdom and create new connections
- Each senior/student pair will have twice-weekly phone calls
- Students will build new relationships
- Seniors will connect with the younger generation
- Guidance and support will be provided
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and JewishBoston assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here. MORE