The Celebrate Israel Festival is organized by the Israeli American Council Boston and Combined Jewish Philanthropies, in partnership with the Consulate General of Israel to New England and many other community partners and sponsors.
Join us at the Flynn Cruiseport for three floors of activities overlooking the beautiful Boston harbor!
- Musical show for kids: celebrating Israel’s 70th birthday with Hebrew and English songs, performed by popular Israeli children’s entertainers Gili Ba Levaker and Hanny Nahmias
- Cooking demos with local chefs
- Israeli innovation in Boston exhibit
- “TED-style” talks in the cafe
- Local artisan market
- Israeli ethnic food market (kosher food for purchase)
- Ethiopian dance workshop
- Teen lounge and arcade game area
- Energetic rhythm and dance performance inspired by the Israeli group Tararam
Children ages 2 and under enter for free. No refunds will be provided.
Calling volunteers! We need your help to make this annual celebration of Israel the best one yet. Register here and we will contact you with specific volunteer opportunities soon!+ More... - Less...
1 Black Falcon Ave
Boston, MA 02210
$8.00 Per person (after April 27 and at the door)