Learn more about the crisis from experts and our local and national partners, and hear how the Greater Boston Jewish community can help.
You’ll hear directly from Russian expert Nina Tumarkin of Wellesley College, our partners in Dnipro, from the JDC, and our Israel and Global Jewry team about what we are doing, and what we can all do to continue to support the people of Ukraine.
- Dr. Sarah Abramson, Senior Vice President, Strategy and Impact, CJP
- Nina Tumarkin, Kathryn Wasserman Davis Professor of Slavic Studies; Professor of History, Wellesley College
- Rabbi Marc Baker, President and CEO, CJP
- Rabbi Shmuel Kaminezki, Chief Rabbi of Dnipro and Zelig Brez, Director, Dnipro Jewish Community
- Betsy Hecker, Co-Chair, Global Caring Committee, CJP
- Juan Gilces Coronel, Manager, Israel & Global Jewry, CJP
- Ariel Zwang CEO, American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC)
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE