JVS is hosting an Instant Hiring Event with Houseworks In-Home.
The event will consist of:
- An information session
- Completing online applications
- Orientation (including background check)
- Caregiver Associate—CNA/HHA
- Heavy Chore Cleaner—no experience required
- CNAs and HHAs must have current certification and minimum of 2 years experience with Dementia and elderly patients
- Must pass criminal background check
- Personal vehicle with a valid driver’s license, insurance and registration are a PLUS!
- Includes medical, 401(k) retirement option, paid holidays and sick time, Employee Assistance Program and professional development
- Support from case management and scheduling teams
Please note, to be considered for the instant hiring process:
- You must register and upload your resume online at the provided registration link.
- You must apply for open positions at the Houseworks website.
If hired, you’ll be asked to stay until 12:30 p.m. on the day of the event.+ More... - Less...
75 Federal St
Boston, MA 02110
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE