Looking for a career with good wages, stability and growth potential? Like working with your hands? Are you an early riser? Like being out in the elements? Want to help build the Boston skyline?
Construction may be the career for you!
Join us to learn about the building trade unions and how you fit in. Meet a representative from the Building Pathways Pre-Apprenticeship program to learn how to get trained, apply to the unions and get answers about starting your construction career.
Women, veterans and candidates of color are encouraged to attend.
To work in construction, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to pass a drug test
- Be physically fit
- Demonstrate basic math and reading skills
- Be proficient in English
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Have a driver’s license
75 Federal St
Boston, MA 02110