In the wake of an alarming number of hate and bias fueled incidents across the country and in Massachusetts, we are convening the community on the Massachusetts State House steps to speak out against hate.
The event will feature local and state leaders who are willing to send a message that irrespective of politics or who you supported in the election this kind of behavior is simply not acceptable and does not represent who we are as a city, state, or country.
Now more than ever it’s important to speak out and come together.
- Action for Post-Soviet Jewry
- ADL New England
- AJC New England
- Boston Workmen’s Circle
- Chelsea Collaborative
- Combined Jewish Philanthropies (CJP)
- GLBTQ Legal Advocates & Defenders (GLAD)
- Hadassah Boston
- Irish International Immigration Center
- J Street
- Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Boston (JCC)
- Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Boston (JCRC)
- Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights and Economic Justice
- Mass Synagogue Council
- Mass Trans Political Coalition (MTPC)
- Mass Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition (MIRA)
- NAACP Boston
- New England Jewish Labor Committee
- New Israel Fund (NIF)
- NuDay Syria
- Temple Beth Zion
- Temple Emanuel
- Temple Ohabei Shalom
- Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts
#ExposeHate+ More... - Less...
24 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02133
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.