JVS CareerSolution has many job openings across our non-profit Workforce Development Agency and Career Center in Downtown Boston.
Come join us for a recruitment session to:
- Learn about our programs and how we help clients develop skills, get jobs, and build careers
- Meet and speak with team members about what we do, who we serve, and what we’re looking for
Open positions include:
- Career Navigator
- Career Coach
- Outreach Specialist
- ESOL Instructors
- Post-Employment Career Coach
Positions available at our main office in Boston, as well as Lawrence, Lowell, East Boston, Roxbury, and Dorchester.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working with target populations such as people with disabilities, limited English speakers, immigrants, refugees, and low-income individuals
- Experience teaching ESOL and/or providing job placement assistance
- Bilingual preferred, particularly English and Spanish, Haitian Creole, or Arabic
Research openings here.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on August 10th at 12:00 pm
75 Federal St
Boston, MA 02110
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.