Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Temple Beth Shalom of Melrose.
Classes will meet Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on the following dates: October 29; November 12; December 3; January 7, 21; February 4.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Rabbi Hillel Greene
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
“A great way to build community with other parents to learn more about how other families live their Judaism and teach kids.” – PTJL Participant
Register by June 30 and save!+ More... - Less...
21 E Foster St
Melrose, MA 02176
$135.00 per couple by June 30
$95.00 per person
$155.00 per couple