Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this fall at Temple Beth Shalom of Melrose.
Classes will meet Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. on the following dates: November 12; December 3; January 7, 21; February 4, February 25
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Rabbi Hillel Greene
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
“A great way to build community with other parents to learn more about how other families live their Judaism and teach kids.” – PTJL Participant+ More... - Less...