Share the “joys and oys” of raising children today with Parenting Through a Jewish Lens this winter at Temple Shalom.
Classes will meet Sundays, 10:15-11:45 a.m. on the following dates: Jan. 21 and 28; Feb. 2 and 11; and March 11 and 18.
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Powerful conversations guided by talented facilitator Heather Zacker
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting for daytime classes
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
“PTJL has created a place for me to think through critical matters that get lost in the day-to-day. It has opened conversations between me and my spouse and has given me access to ideas that I hope to pursue long after the class ends.”
“I felt a sense of camaraderie; hearing lots of stories/perspectives makes me think, learn, and grow!”
“The class gave me new ideas, new strategies, and new insights. Our facilitator was great at making the material relevant to real-life situations that we face as parents.”