Registration is open for Parenting Through a Jewish Lens at Temple Israel of Natick.
Starting November 7, 2016, meets 6 Mondays, 8:00-9:30 AM
- Discover how compelling Jewish texts and traditions can enrich your family
- Share stories and ideas about raising children today
- Parents from all backgrounds welcome
- Free babysitting
- Scholarships and couple discounts available
- Taught by expert facilitators Rabbi Dan Liben and Cantor Ken Richmond
Or call Ahava Rosenthal at 617-559-8734
This program is supported by Hebrew College and CJP
WHAT PARENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT PARENTING THROUGH A JEWISH LENS:
“Being new to Jewish culture and traditions, I found this class to be very helpful and informative.”+ More... - Less...