A representative from Project Hope will share information about this free, eight-week employment and training program designed for individuals interested in entry-level employment within one of Partners Healthcare’s hospitals or clinics. Ninety-seven percent of program graduates are placed in jobs at Partners Healthcare.
About this program:
- Classes meet Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (includes four weeks of classroom instruction and a four-week unpaid internship in a clerical or support staff position)
- Classes are held at Partners Healthcare at Assembly Row in Somerville (on the Orange Line)
- Graduates receive intensive job search support
To be eligible, you must:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Speak, write and understand English
- Pass reading, language and computer assessments
- Have at least one full year of work experience with one employer
- Have ability to provide references
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Not be a former employee of a Partners hospital
Registration required.+ More... - Less...
75 Federal St
Boston, MA 02110