For one night only, you are invited to enjoy some of the best Israel has to offer, right here at home. This is not an event “about” or “for” Israel, but an actually Israeli event put together and hosted by a group of students from Haifa, who are currently staying in the Boston MetroWest area as part of the HiBuR exchange program.
At Pop Up Israel, you could:
- Try some delicious Israeli foods made with authentic ingredients.
- Contribute to a Haifa-based charity by purchasing unique items from the city.
- Enjoy great Israeli music and dancing.
- Get the little ones active with high-energy Tzofim (Israeli scouts)-style activities, led by actual Tzofim counselors.
- Learn about how your kids and teens can get more involved locally, specifically with Israel and with other Jewish opportunities.
Followed by Shabbat services.
Please note: Tickets will not be available at the door.
All proceeds from this event will be donated to supply fresh food for first responders, soldiers, and evacuated families in Israel.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on October 11th at 10:00 pm
105 Hudson Rd
Sudbury, MA 01776
$8.00 youth (includes dinner)
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE