The Rising Tide Open Waters Mikveh Network summer gathering will celebrate the diverse community of all those who embrace an open, inclusive, welcoming approach to ritual immersion as a way to mark life transitions.
As a participant, you will:
- Gain practical knowledge, tools and resources for running a mikveh, supporting staff and engaging volunteers
- Network with and learn from mikveh communities and supporters from across the country
- Hear from others who turned dreams for a thriving mikveh and education center into a reality
- Strengthen your storytelling skills to increase community engagement
- Learn more about participating in the Rising Tide Open Waters Mikveh Network
- Go home with renewed skills and passion
Thanks to generous foundation and donor support, Rising Tide is able to offer a limited amount of financial assistance to help defray the travel costs for the conference. Applications for support are due by June 29 and participants will be notified of funding by July 6. Registration fees include kosher meals, a two-night stay at Pearlstone Retreat Center and access to all sessions and activities.
Register before July 1 for $50 off!
- Double Occupancy: $250 for Rising Tide members, $500 for non-members
- Single Occupancy: $275 for Rising Tide members, $525 for non-members (limited number of rooms available)
- Cabin Space: $225 for Rising Tide members, $475 for non-members (limited number of cabins available)
- Commuter rates available
- Student rates available
Click here to learn more about Pearlstone’s overnight accommodations.
Questions? Please contact director of Rising Tide Amber Caulkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-244-1836 ext. 214.
Pearlstone Retreat Center is located approximately 20 miles away from Baltimore Washington International Airport. Click here for more information on location and amenities.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on July 13th
5425 Mt Gilead Rd
Reisterstown, MD 21136
$275.00 Single occupancy
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE