A morning with a service for all!
Sanctuary Service 9:30-11:45 a.m.
- Led by Rabbi Allison Poirier and Paul Kaufman
- Torah reading: Rabbi Poirier and Matthew Hass
Qabbalah Yoga 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Featuring Allyson Steinmetz, Rosanne Kates and Larry Yarmaloff, focusing on spirituality and meditation through Torah
Teen Talk 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Featuring Rabbi Allison Poirier, this is an opportunity for teens and tweens to spend time with the rabbi
Taste of Torah 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Featuring Carl Chudnofsky. “Where Are You?” Genesis/Bereshit/Creation; a very powerful question, our spiritual GPS.
Interfaith Discussion 10:45-11:45 a.m.
- Facilitated by Esther Kosofsky. “Shabbat: What Does It Mean to Me?” Would you like Shabbat to have more meaning in your life? Regardless of how you do Shabbat or how often you go to Friday night or Shabbat services or whatever your religious background or how relevant being at synagogue is for you, this session is for you! Open to all, including anyone touched by intermarriage.
Sholom Cafe 9:15-11:45 a.m.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with some pastries. Sit, schmooze and connect with others.
Kiddush Luncheon 12-1:30 p.m.
- The community comes together for a Kiddush luncheon
50 Pamela Rd
Framingham, MA 01701
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.