A moderator (Ted Reinstein, WCVB TV/Chronicle) and a panel of experts will present the different aspects of this overwhelming social issue that is confronting every sector of our society. The panel will give a brief presentation and take questions from the audience.
- Dr. Gary B. Kaplan, Director of Mental Health, VA Boston, Professor of Psychiatry and Pharmacology, BU
- Dr. David R. Janfaza, MD; Attending Physician, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Pain Management Center; Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School
- Kerry, sharing her personal story of abuse and recovery
- Patty, mother of child struggling with addiction
- David Morgan, RPh, Safe Prescribing Consultant-Pharmacist, Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office
No charge for Sisterhood members. Family and friends welcome at $10 per person, payable at the door. Raffles and shopping.
Opioid Crisis Forum: 1-2:30
Co-sponsored by the Social Action Committee. Free of charge and open to the public.+ More... - Less...
7 Clapboardtree St
Westwood, MA 02090