A moderator (Ted Reinstein, WCVB TV/Chronicle) and a panel of experts will present the different aspects of this overwhelming social issue that is confronting every sector of our society. The panel will give a brief presentation and take questions from the audience.
- Dr. Gary B. Kaplan, Director of Mental Health, VA Boston, Professor of Psychiatry and Pharmacology, BU
- Dr. David R. Janfaza, MD; Attending Physician, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Pain Management Center; Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Harvard Medical School
- Kerry, sharing her personal story of abuse and recovery
- Patty, mother of child struggling with addiction
- David Morgan, RPh, Safe Prescribing Consultant-Pharmacist, Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office
No charge for Sisterhood members. Family and friends welcome at $10 per person, payable at the door. Raffles and shopping.
Opioid Crisis Forum: 1-2:30
Co-sponsored by the Social Action Committee. Free of charge and open to the public.+ More... - Less...
7 Clapboardtree St
Westwood, MA 02090
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.