Introduce your 3-, 4- and 5-year-old to the joy of Jewish learning in our once-a-month hands-on classes. Through movement, song and art, we will impart in your child a joyful association with Jewish traditions and seed a positive Jewish identity.
- Come to our November class for free and check it out!
- Throughout the year, we will explore Torah values, Jewish music and Hebrew through stories/puppet shows/acting, dance/movement/yoga/games, art projects, free play and song.
- Our goal is to create a warm, fun, family-oriented, Jewish learning environment that builds a community of families with young children.
- We look forward to playing and learning together six more times in 2019-20: Nov. 10, Dec. 8 (Hanukkah celebration), Jan. 19, Feb. 9, March 1 and March 29. Bonus: Join the BJEP Chocolate Seder on April 5!
- Each month will be designed around a theme based on the holiday or a value from the Torah, i.e. “Creation and caring for our earth,” “Sarah and Abraham and how we treat a guest,” “Noah and Nechama and every living thing is important.”
We will offer a gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, healthy and kosher snack and outdoor games (weather permitting).
Please bring: Your curiosity, wonder, sense of humor and warm presence to share. We are excited to meet your family and begin this Jewish journey together!+ More... - Less...
415 South St
Waltham, MA 02453
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.