Temple Beth Shalom of Cambridge
Porter Square Books
Adam (Smiley) Poswolsky
Discussing his new book, The Quarter-Life Breakthrough
• This is a book for the 70% of Americans who are unsatisfied with their job.
• This is a book for the majority of millennials who will have multiple careers.
• This is a book for 20- (and 30-) somethings to get unstuck and pursue work that matters.
• This is a book for people who want to get paid for who they are and what they believe in.
• This is the book I wish I had during my own quarter-life crisis.
• You are not alone. Join a community that will hold you accountable to your dreams.
Thursday, May 1 at 7:00 p.m.
Temple Beth Shalom, 8 Tremont St., Cambridge
Adam (Smiley) is a lifetime member of Tremont St Shul who, since graduating from Wesleyan University in 2005 has, among other things, worked for the U.S. Peace Corps on special projects including President Obama’s Young African Leaders Initiative, as a director at The Bold Academy, and as a mentor for the StartingBloc Institute for Social Innovation and the Dell Social Innovation Lab. He lives and dances in San Francisco.
Books will be available for sale and signing at the event
Event Location: Temple Beth Shalom
8 Tremont Street, Cambridge, 02139