Everyone is invited to The Boston Synagogue’s Open House & BBQ! Learn more about our vibrant and participatory community — just in time for the High Holidays.
• Spend time on our outdoor patio.
• Eat delicious food from the grill.
• Meet members, and speak with board members.
• Do a mitzvah and help set up for the High Holidays.
• Engage with our warm, welcoming community and find out how to participate in fun and educational programs and events!
This is a FREE event. RSVP preferred so that we have enough food and drink! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join the event on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BostonSynagogue.
We are a warm, small, neighborhood shul, and the only synagogue located in the heart of downtown with Shabbat and Holiday Services 52 weeks per year.
Connect with our open, vibrant community through joyful participatory worship, Friday Night Dinners, Saturday morning Kiddush, or Holiday Celebrations, as well as with a slew of Cultural Events and Learning Opportunities.
We are unaffiliated — and the synagogue is post-denominational egalitarian, where both women and men actively participate in services. The Boston Synagogue is a place where people across Jewish denominations can make their own spiritual connections.
Read more about us and sign up for our newsletter at www.bostonsynagogue.com to receive information on upcoming events, services, and other opportunities at The Boston Synagogue.
Event Location: Boston Synagogue
55 Martha Rd., Boston, Massachusetts, 02114
* Registration closes on September 7th
55 Martha Rd
Boston, MA 02114