JDC Entwine is back with an epic global travel experience—Inside Jewish Morocco! Together with like-minded young professionals, discover Morocco’s rich history steeped in tradition. This vibrant community takes pride in its values, people and institutions. We will examine the robust creativity, artisanal ventures, and changemakers who have contributed to this vibrant culture. Join us for the adventure of a lifetime as you surround yourself with Morocco’s colorful streets, lively surroundings, and robust Jewish history.
- Explore the ancient Jewish communities and synagogues across the country and visit sites such as the the Jardin Majorelle gardens, King Hassan II Mosque and other landmarks throughout Morocco.
- Take in the bustling markets and meander through colorful spice bazaars.
- Engage with staff at the JDC-supported Jewish schools to learn how the community is preserving their culture for the next generation.
- Visit JDC-supported old age home and learn about what it was like growing up in Morocco.
- Participate in dynamic conversations around the value of global Jewish responsibility.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture – sample traditional cuisine and explore the country’s art and textiles.
- Understand JDC’s global response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and how it has addressed these critical needs in times of crisis and uncertainty.
Until Monday, May 15, 2023 at 8:00 pm
* Registration closes on January 4th at 11:55 pm
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE