Remember how much fun camp was? Swimming in the lake, laughing with friends, and toasting marshmallows while singing songs around the bonfire? Come reminisce at our camp-themed summer Jewgooders event at the White Horse Tavern!
What is a Jewgooder?
Good question! It’s YOU — an amazing young adult who’s ready for a night out on the town and who cares about giving back.
What’s on the agenda?
- Mingling with friends (and making new ones)
- Sipping delicious beer, wine, and cocktails and noshing on camp favorites
- Board games, camp logo button-making, and more
- Having fun (obviously)
- Saying cheers to a great cause
How will we say “cheers to a great cause”?
- By registering — $10 of your admission is a donation to CJP’s 2017 Annual Campaign, which helps us do incredible work both here in Boston and abroad
- By connecting — you’ll meet like-minded peers who want to have fun and do some good
- By attending — you’ll hear from a local Camp Director and get a sneak peek into the work CJP does with summer camps to help shape the next generation of Jewish leaders
Light snacks will be served. Dietary laws will be observed.
Of the $18 cost, $10 is a donation to CJP’s 2017 Annual Campaign; the remaining $8 event fee reflects the cost of goods and services provided and is not tax deductible.
For more information or special accommodations, please contact Jeremy at email@example.com or 617-457-8667.+ More... - Less...
116 Brighton Ave
Boston, MA 02134
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE