Come join the fun and learn about BJEP at our Open House!
A Vibrant, Independent Hebrew School on the Brandeis Campus.
Sunday, April 10 – 10am-12pm
We are committed to cultivating each child’s authentic relationship with Judaism.
– Pre-K through 7th grade
– Many graduates of BJEP return as madrichim Teen Aides (8th through 12th graders).
– Sundays 9:30-Noon
– Taught by Dynamic Brandeis Students
– Fun, Interactive Curriculum
– Hebrew language, Jewish Traditions, Values & Culture
– Creative Arts Programming, including theater, music, cooking, art and dance
– Bar & Bat Mitzvah Support
– Opportunities for parents to study and socialize
– Celebrates Families from All Backgrounds
– Our Hebrew program aims to develop the students’ reading skills and to teach the fundamental prayers for Shabbat and other holidays in order to create a foundation for meaningful participation in Jewish rituals.
Brandeis University, Mandel Atrium, 415 South Street, Waltham, MA
RSVP and learn more @ www.bjep.com
+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on April 10th
415 South St
Waltham, MA 02453
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE