Join TBI for a hands-on day of food, fun and learning! Horticulture lessons and lawn games are only part of the fun.
- Dips, cheeses, fresh fruit, fruit-infused waters
- Harvest and make-your-own pesto, chimichurri and leaf roll-ups
- Lawn games (ongoing)
- Storytelling under the tree in the Children’s Sanctuary Garden (10:45 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.)
- How to renovate the lawn (11:15 a.m.)
- How to prune your shrubs without cutting (12:15 p.m.)
- How to identify seeds and baby vegetables (1:15 p.m.)
And see our new Pollinator Garden, provided by Meadowscaping for Biodiversity. Plus, learn about the new Horticultural School! Enroll in a class while at the Feastival or online here.+ More... - Less...
25 Harvard St
Waltham, MA 02453