This summer, we invite you to join us and hear about CJP’s social justice (tzedek) work, which is changing the way we address homelessness and support immigrants on their path to self-sufficiency. You’ll get to connect with your young adult community over a drink (or two), learn how we’re approaching these vital efforts, and support CJP.
In exciting news, this year CJP will be offering a drink ticket to the first 50 individuals who register. Don’t miss out; sign up now!
What is a Jewgooder?
Good question! It’s YOU — an amazing young adult who’s ready for a night out on the town, and someone who wants to make a difference in the world.
How do we say “Cheers to a great cause?”
- By registering. $10 of your admission is a donation to CJP’s Annual Campaign, which helps us do incredible programming — here in Boston and beyond.
- By attending. You’ll meet like-minded peers who want to have fun and give back.
- By listening. You’ll have the opportunity to hear about a key priority area for the organization. Amanda Hadad, director of social justice (tzedek) at CJP, will be telling you about the expansion of the organization’s social justice agenda, specifically into the two key focus areas of homelessness and immigration.
What’s on the agenda?
- Mingling with friends, and making new ones
- Sipping delicious beer, wine, and cocktails
- Hearing about one of CJP’s key strategic areas of impact
- Having fun (obviously!)
Dietary laws will be observed. We hope to see you there!
For more information or special accommodations, please email Julia or call her at 617-457-8851.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on July 24th at 12:00 am
1960 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02135
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.