Join us on a captivating journey through the Hebrew Bible that combines online lectures with self-paced exploration. Transform your understanding of the biblical past and the roots of today’s traditions and beliefs.
Familiar stories from the Hebrew Bible will emerge with new meaning as you:
- Examine the diverse character of God in the Bible
- Understand the influence of literary structure and genre on meaning in the Bible
- Analyze how women and non-Israelites are portrayed
- Appreciate what was included and what was left out of the Hebrew Bible
10 sessions for $45 per person (or also sign up for “Rise of the Rabbis” for a total of just $75!). Learn more and download the course syllabus here. You can sign up at any time of day, month or year—whenever is most convenient for you!
About Me’ah Online:
Me’ah Online is a program of Hebrew College. No prior formal Jewish education or knowledge of Hebrew is required. We welcome interested adult learners of all backgrounds. Journey through Jewish history at your own pace, on your own or with a friend or your congregation!
- View lectures by accomplished scholars and extend your learning with optional readings
- Join online discussions with adult learners from anywhere in the world, or delve into the course materials on your own
- Connect on your tablet, computer or phone and choose the time and place that works best for your learning needs
- Gain deep insights into Jewish texts, thought and history
$75.00 For two courses
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.