You are welcome to a free community health fair event, open to the public.
Get tips on how to stay healthy from our speakers, and get free mini-treatments and information. Free giveaways (while supplies last) and raffle baskets.
- Blood pressure screenings by registered nurses
- Mini Reiki treatments by Susie Rosenwasser, M.Ed, Reiki Master
- Mini massage treatments by Karen Fleming Thompson, LMT, from In Touch-Well Being LLC in Norwood
- Information about elder care by Lisa Yorra, Geriatric Care Manager from The Elder Connector LLC
- “Understanding Hospice and Palliative Care in the Community,” Rabbi Amy E. Goodman, Rabbinic Director, Hebrew SeniorLife Hospice Care
- “Well Being from a Medical Perspective,” Deborah M. Coutu, RN, BS, CHPN, MBA, from Hebrew SeniorLife
- “Keys for Mental Health and Wellness as You Age,” Lesli Overstreet, LICSW, JD from Hebrew SeniorLife
- “Dental Well Being from a Dentist’s Point of View,” Dr. Paul Sowsy, DDS
- “The Care and Well-Being of the Teeth, From a Hygienist Point of View,” Joyce Lew, Dental Hygienist
- The SHINE Program (Serving the Health Information Needs of Everyone) provides free health insurance information, counseling and assistance to all MA residents with Medicare
1060 Randolph St
Canton, MA 02021