You are welcome to a free community health fair event, open to the public.
Get tips on how to stay healthy from our speakers, and get free mini-treatments and information. Free giveaways (while supplies last) and raffle baskets.
- Blood pressure screenings by registered nurses
- Mini Reiki treatments by Susie Rosenwasser, M.Ed, Reiki Master
- Mini massage treatments by Karen Fleming Thompson, LMT, from In Touch-Well Being LLC in Norwood
- Information about elder care by Lisa Yorra, Geriatric Care Manager from The Elder Connector LLC
- “Understanding Hospice and Palliative Care in the Community,” Rabbi Amy E. Goodman, Rabbinic Director, Hebrew SeniorLife Hospice Care
- “Well Being from a Medical Perspective,” Deborah M. Coutu, RN, BS, CHPN, MBA, from Hebrew SeniorLife
- “Keys for Mental Health and Wellness as You Age,” Lesli Overstreet, LICSW, JD from Hebrew SeniorLife
- “Dental Well Being from a Dentist’s Point of View,” Dr. Paul Sowsy, DDS
- “The Care and Well-Being of the Teeth, From a Hygienist Point of View,” Joyce Lew, Dental Hygienist
- The SHINE Program (Serving the Health Information Needs of Everyone) provides free health insurance information, counseling and assistance to all MA residents with Medicare
1060 Randolph St
Canton, MA 02021
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.