Being part of an interfaith/Jew-ish/multi-faith/however-you-define-yourself couple and raising a family can be challenging, but you don’t need to find the answers alone. This online workshop offers a safe environment to work on creating religious/cultural lives for yourselves and your children. It is intended for couples who are expecting and those with children under the age of 6.
Boston-based couples are invited to participate if they are expecting and/or have children under the age of 2, and they are exploring the issue of religion/culture in their family, and:
- Want to explore questions about their family life, including: How can we honor both of our heritages? Can we raise our children in one religion while exposing them to the other one? How will we celebrate holidays and lifecycle events? How can we talk to parents and other relatives about issues related to our interfaith relationship?
- Want to discuss and begin, or continue, to make decisions about their religious/spiritual/cultural life together with support from other couples and a non-judgmental facilitator
- Want guidance from a facilitator who has experience working with interfaith couples and families and helping them to address actual and potential challenges particular to them
- Want to get to know and develop relationships with other interfaith couples who are thinking about similar issues
For more information, email email@example.com.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on July 14th
Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Wednesday, August 11, 2021, 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator. MORE