Join Honeymoon Israel for an information session to learn more about upcoming trips from Boston. Light refreshments will be provided.
Honeymoon Israel is a highly subsidized ($2,200 per couple) romantic, exhilarating, nine-day journey through Israel for couples with at least one Jewish partner. Honeymoon Israel is a completely inclusive program, welcoming Jewish/Jewish, interfaith and LGBTQ couples.
Applications are open March 1 to April 12 for two upcoming trips: Nov. 8-18, 2018, and Feb. 14-24, 2019. Interested couples can apply at honeymoonisrael.org/apply.
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old).
- If married, couples must be within their first five years of marriage (or very close to it!).
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as a teen or adult (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible).
- Couples must live in the Greater Boston area.
Honeymoon Israel Boston is generously supported by Combined Jewish Philanthropies.+ More... - Less...
730 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA 02139