JGSGB’s Research Sundays are an opportunity to consult with experienced researchers, strategists and translators in 20 minute appointments.
– Plan your next research steps.
– Get help with research questions and brick walls.
– Get translations. Bulgarian, German, Hebrew, Polish, Romanian, Russian and Yiddish.
– Learn if DNA testing for you. Learn to interpret DNA results.
– Use JGSGB’s extensive research collection of books and maps.
Advance registration required. Go to http://jgsgb.org/event/research-sunday-4/
More information: jgsgb.org, 866-611-5698
Research Sunday is for JGSGB members only. New members may join online or at the door. Membership Info: http://jgsgb.org/join/
Next Research Sundays: January 29, 2016, April 30, 2017.
The Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston (JGSGB) is dedicated to helping people discover and research their Jewish family history. JGSGB welcomes beginners and has expert members with a broad range of skills in various research techniques who are happy to help others.
For information on programs and events, special interest groups, expert help, resources and membership go to jgsgb.org.+ More... - Less...
385 Ward St
Newton, MA 02459