Welcome! As the High Holy Days approach, we prepare for our shared time of reflection and renewal. Gathering in our historic sanctuary we will create a sacred community enriched by beautiful music, with the spirit and commitment of our members and guests. We invite you to share the beauty and joy of these meaningful days with us!
Rosh Hashanah Service Schedule:
- Erev Rosh Hashanah, Sept. 9 at 8 p.m.
- Rosh Hashanah I, Sept. 10 at 10 a.m.
- Apples & Honey Reception, following services on Sept. 10 at 1:30 p.m.
- Rosh Hashanah II, Sept. 11 at 10 a.m. (Chapel)
- Tashlich, Sept. 11 at 4:15 p.m. (Gather on the Chapel steps to walk to Muddy River together)
View our online High Holy Days Guide.
RSVP in advance for tickets and child care. These tickets can also be used for Yom Kippur.
We hope everyone attending services will join us for an Apples & Honey Reception following services on the first day of Rosh Hashanah.
We invite young adults to a reception before services on Erev Rosh Hashanah.
Please see below for ticket information. No charge for family service HHD tickets, children under 18, students and active military. Suggested donation: $18.
Shanah tova u’metukah! May you have a good and sweet new year!+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on September 6th at 5:00 pm
Monday, September 10, 2018, 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
1187 Beacon St
Brookline, MA 02446
$150.00 Senior HHD ticket (65+)
$25.00 Childcare (per family, per service)
$18.00 Suggested donation (for any complimentary service)