Kitchen Kibitz is an award-winning pop-up dining experience highlighting modern Jewish cuisine. It was awarded Best Pop-Up in 2015 by Boston Magazine and has partnered with some of the best chefs in Boston.
Our menu for the evening is:
- Smoked gribenes and cheddar crackers
- Pastrami pierogis with caramelized onions, beer mustard, and apple and smoked celery root slaw
- Cholent prime brisket hobo packs with root vegetables and brisket jus (vegetarian option available!)
- Family-style sides of burnt ends knish, mac and cheese kugel, dirt rice tahdig, and an Israeli salad
- Sufganiyot stuffed with a bourbon cranberry filling
Tickets are $50/person, plus tax, gratuity, and fees.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on January 28th
25 Hampshire Pl
Cambridge, MA 02139