Kitchen Kibitz is an award-winning pop-up dining experience highlighting modern Jewish cuisine. It was awarded Best Pop-Up in 2015 by Boston Magazine and has partnered with some of the best chefs in Boston.
Our menu for the evening is:
- Smoked gribenes and cheddar crackers
- Pastrami pierogis with caramelized onions, beer mustard, and apple and smoked celery root slaw
- Cholent prime brisket hobo packs with root vegetables and brisket jus (vegetarian option available!)
- Family-style sides of burnt ends knish, mac and cheese kugel, dirt rice tahdig, and an Israeli salad
- Sufganiyot stuffed with a bourbon cranberry filling
Tickets are $50/person, plus tax, gratuity, and fees.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on January 28th
25 Hampshire Pl
Cambridge, MA 02139
CJP provides the above links concerning third-party events for your convenience only. CJP has no control over the content of the linked-to websites or events they describe, and accepts no responsibility for the websites, including any advertising or products or services on or available from such sites, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your attending, or registering to attend, the described events. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to below, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites and event attendance. CJP is not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in the linked-to materials or at the described events, and all commentary, articles and other content provided at the third-party websites or at the events, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the persons or entities operating the linked-to websites and events. The inclusion of any link on this website does not imply that CJP endorses the described event, or the linked-to website or its operator.