Join us as chef Colin Lynch and Jeff Gabel come together for a brunch pop-up inspired by one of our favorite cities, Tel Aviv.
Kitchen Kibitz is a pop-up dining experience focused on re-imagining global Jewish cuisine. Created out of a passion for Jewish food and childhood memories of cooking, Jeff Gabel teams up with Boston chefs to highlight classic flavors of the old world and elevate the techniques with a modern spin.
Two seatings are being offered for this unique brunch experience at 11:30 a.m. and again at 1:30 p.m. A $45 ticket includes tax, gratuity and a welcome cocktail.
- Tahina, hummus and laffa bread for the table
Family-style salatim (small salads and pickles):
- Israeli pickles
- Beets with labne and herbs
- Carrots and tahina
- Apple tabbouleh
- Smoked potato and eggplant with zhug
- Spicy peppers stuffed with fresh cheese
- Haloumi with walnuts and grapes
- Shakshuka with grilled lamb sausage
- Basket of sweets
See you there! Yalla!+ More... - Less...
Sunday, January 14, 2018, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
360 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118