Join Honeymoon Israel for a highly subsidized, romantic, exhilarating, nine-day journey through Israel for couples with at least one Jewish partner. Honeymoon Israel is a completely inclusive program. We welcome couples where both partners are Jewish (born or chosen), interfaith couples and LGBTQ couples.
To be eligible:
- Couples should be committed and/or married life partners between ages 25-40 (at least one partner must be between 25-40 at the time of the trip, and neither partner over 45 years old).
- If married, couples must be within their first five years of marriage (or very close to it!).
- At least one partner must be Jewish. We define that broadly—if you have at least one Jewish parent or grandparent, that counts.
- At least one partner must have no prior organized Israel trip experience as an adult (i.e. if both partners have been on Birthright, you are ineligible, but if one of you went on a middle or high school trip, you’re good).
- Couples must live in the Greater Boston area.
Honeymoon Israel Boston is generously supported by Combined Jewish Philanthropies.+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on April 12th at 11:55 pm